ChampionX is seeking a Graphic Designer and be part of our dynamic marketing team. This role can be based in Houston, Texas, Crowley, Texas and Tulsa, OK. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
The Graphic Designer will apply art, design, and copy layout skills to create visually engaging concepts such as branding materials, communication media, and other print and digital materials.
What’s in it For You
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and empowers its employees through continuous improvement
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more!
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with coworkers vertically and horizontally across the organization, approaching projects from a team perspective and understanding that different perspectives make a product stronger and more thoughtful.
- Clearly communicate and present design concepts to stakeholders taking into account business requirements, crucial to-market timelines. Use active listening to better understand stakeholder needs and concerns.
- Consult with product line Marketing Managers and/or other team members as needed.
- Create original visual media that communicates the desired message in an engaging and unified way.
- Create impactful PowerPoint presentations based on content provided by marketing and business teams. Extremely strong PowerPoint skills are a must.
- Prepare drafts of design work and provides samples to editorial or other appropriate staff or departments for review.
- Create new marketing materials that can span print, digital and on-premises applications in support of a range of product lines.
- Create and implement flat and HTML5 infographics, ads, specialty landing pages and social media graphics supporting Marketing initiatives.
- Prepares print orders and assembly instructions on notification of final approval.
- Effectively manage workflow to ensure all critical deadlines are met across multiple complex projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field from an accredited university or college
- 3-5 years of experience in the marketing field
- Proficient in developing motion graphics
- Strong organization skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on an assignment and set priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Must be action oriented and results driven
- Strong customer focus (internal & external)
- Strong creative with functional and technical design skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to generate data drive strategies
- Experience researching and generating design trends
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, particularly PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and other design software
- Prior experience with technical oilfield equipment or service providers.
10648 West Little York
Houston, Texas 77041
Apply Online URL: