Position General Description
- Under the direction of the Director of Corporate Communications and the Sr. Creative Designer, the graphic designer will be responsible for the graphic design of selected corporate communications and marketing materials and other related tasks as necessary.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and producing promotional materials such as flyers, ads, billboards, brochures, posters, logos, statement stuffers, direct mail pieces, exhibits and/or displays, producing camera-ready art as well as artwork/ad campaign designs.
- Maintaining and building relationships with all vendors, creating and maintaining production timelines for projects.
- Writes and edits copy as needed.
- Provides quality design and adheres to the brand standards.
- Experience to use Mac computer and Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator software to create new designs and/or manipulate existing ads, brochures, etc.
- Knowledge of printing and/or reproduction specifications, procedures and requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable and have the ability to use and “troubleshoot” professional desktop publishing software.
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in ad agency or corporate design environment.
Bachelor’s degree in advertising, graphic design or communications. Knowledge of principles and practices of graphic design.
507 Hwy 290 East
Brenham, TX 77833
Contact Stacy Goldberg