The Gillman Automotive Group is seeking a digital marketing coordinator. In this role, the person will assist in implementing the monthly advertising and marketing plan for multiple automotive dealerships. The Gillman Companies is an established group of family owned automobile dealerships based out of Houston, TX. We have served the automotive needs of Texas since 1938 by maintaining a long-established tradition of excellence and customer satisfaction. Gillman has also been named one of the Houston Chronicle’s Top 100 Workplaces for the past three years in a row.
- Act as liaison between dealership management and outside advertising and marketing agencies.
- Maintain the company’s website for all stores. Work with multiple departments to ensure the website is accurate and has the most up to date offers, inventory, pricing, graphics and content.
- Design, schedule, develop and implement email and social marketing programs.
- Monitor, manage and implement social media marketing plan.
- Coordinate and implement sponsorship and special events.
- Facilitate the print and direct mail process including insertion orders, creative approvals and implementation.
- Assist in working with paid search vendor to optimize PPC and display banner campaigns
- Field all advertising calls from potential vendors.
- Assist with the monthly budget and manufacturer coop submission.
- Assist with a multitude of internal and external projects.
- Responsible for updating web content.
- Produce marketing collateral materials as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Certified a Plus.
- Experience with InDesign Suite of Products is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- 3+ years of marketing experience with some digital marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Superb editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and reporting skills
- Proficient at working in major social media/social networking platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in: business, marketing or advertising