The Digital Marketing Strategist position requires a breadth of online marketing and communications experience including integrated website launch campaigns, digital campaign development and execution, online B2B marketing, mobile marketing, content management, email communications, social engagement, and online analytics and reporting. The ideal candidate will have had direct experience in the digital marketing of branded websites and integrated digital campaigns to launch a website, product or service for companies in the manufacturing, industrial, technology, energy and professional services industries.
Develop and execute online marketing strategies for clients and for Savage:
- Will be expected to conduct client interviews and facilitate brainstorms with client contacts and Savage team as part of discovery and strategic process
- Must be able to determine client needs and opportunities and create business requirements documents, budgets and schedules
- Will be expected to present messaging, recommendations and plans to clients – in roundtable and formal presentations
- Online marketing planning and execution (many times integrated with other brand communications initiatives – identity or product launches, print, event, etc.)
- SEO, SEM, CRM/email, online usability, video distribution, social engagement, etc
- Website launch planning and promotions (mostly B2B)
- Management and execution of online marketing plan with other key team members at Savage
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns
- Provide competitive research and recommendations for continual website development.
- Primary: Provide analysis, insight and recommendation to our clients for online marketing initiatives and website results
- SEO research for website content strategy
- Website analytics review for marketing opportunities
- Secondary: Project management of paid search and banner advertising; using web analytics to improve ROI
- College degree required
- 4-6 years hands-on experience in the field of marketing/online marketing.
- 2 years experience with SEO, SEM, social media, website design/maintenance and analytics
- Must be proficient at working in major social media/social networking tools including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Must understand and be able to manage, plan and write blogs (Wordpress experience preferred)
- Must have strong knowledge of email marketing software and email marketing best practices (ExactTarget, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, etc.)
- Expected to be involved with online marketing associations and share knowledge with colleagues and clients as appropriate
- Expected to stay at the bleeding edge of social media and networking channels and opportunities for Savage and clients
- Expected to take initiative and work well in a high energy, team environment with multiple clients, projects and deadlines going on at the same time
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign is preferred
Qualified candidates can submit their resumes and relevant work samples via email to: email@example.com. Be sure to include "Digital Marketing Strategist" in the subject line of your email.
Savage is a branding agency that helps companies develop and sustain leadership positions within their industries. Our expertise encompasses branding, marketing, online and social media, sustainability reporting, investor and employee communications, and more.
4203 Yoakum Blvd., 4th Floor
Houston, Texas 77005