We are looking for a Marketing Intern who will be an active participant in the marketing department. They will work with the team to develop content for the website and social media. In addition, they will have opportunities to work with the Marketing Coordinator on partnerships, contesting and get an overall view of digital and traditional marketing.
Greensheet Media is a privately held company that has successfully connected buyers and sellers all over the Lone Star State for over 45 years. Our premier products, The Greensheet is read by over 1.1 million Texans each week and TheGreensheet.com has over 145,000 monthly users. Greensheet Media has over 60k followers across our Social Media channels. Plus, we have additional products to help small and medium-size businesses increase their sales potential and client base.
- Assist in developing blog content for our web sites. Our current blogs are Paws and Claws, Home Helper, Foodie Finds, Biz Buzz and Around Town.
- Assist in development of social media posts to support our blogs, website and other products to learn more about how to develop and execute a social media plan.
- Assist with events we are partnering with to learn more about marketing through event partnerships.
- Assist with contesting to learn how contests are set up and executed and how they fit into the marketing mix.
- Opportunity to see how other departments at Greensheet Media work and function.
- Opportunity to tour the printing facility.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Highly organized with excellent follow through.
- Strategic thinker.
- Strong Computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidates must be dependable, flexible, and practical while maintaining a standard of quality and integrity.
- Must be enrolled in college and getting credit for this internship. This is an unpaid internship.
Position Reports to: Marketing Director
Company Website: thegreensheet.com
2601 Main St., Houston, TX 77002
Pamela Willhelm Kehoe