BrivicMedia is a full-service media agency providing planning, buying and promotional services for both traditional and digital media. In addition to servicing advertisers directly, BrivicMedia also provides media services for creative agencies, marketing consultants and public relations firms.
We are looking for an entry-level Media Coordinator to join our fast-paced agency. The candidate must be organized, detail and math oriented, computer savvy, and a team player.
* Assist Media Team in all administrative duties
* Assist in the preparation and maintenance of reports, media flowcharts, and summaries
* Monitor and pull competitive spend and creative
* Issue insertion orders, revisions, cancellations
* Reconcile and post invoices
* Solicit media proposals (print, online, OOH, and digital media)
* Responsible for accounts payables
* Support daily office operations; answering phones, faxing, filing, emailing, data entry
* Ordering and maintaining office supplies
* Internship or mentorship in the advertising and/or marketing fields a plus.
This Job Requires the Following Skills:
* Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, File sharing and Google Docs.
* Knowledge in social media and digital media a plus.
* Knowledge of Strata or other buying software a plus.
Bachelor's Degree/preferably advertising, communications, marketing
Please send resumes to: