Take a walk on your wild side, and join us in Fort Worth for AAF Tenth District's ADvent10n 2017, April 6th - 8th.
This advertising convention is not to be missed by professional members of the American Advertising Federation in the Tenth District. It is held simultaneously with the District-level National Student Advertising Competition for collegiate AAF Tenth District chapter members.
We've got an amazing line-up of keynote speakers including
- Sam Shepherd, creative director at Deutsch New York;
- Michael Doret, internationally-acclaimed hand-letterer and illustrator;
- Jason Dailey, Agency Partner Manager at Facebook;
- and Leadership and Emotional Intelligence Specialist Chuck Inman.
- Keynote Speakers
- Breakout Sessions
- Networking Opportunities
- AAF Tenth District National Student Advertising Competition
- Southwest Advertising Hall of Fame 2017 Gala
- AAF District 10 Governor’s Ball
Our host hotel is the downtown Fort Worth Hilton. Make your reservations by March 7 to get our guaranteed rates of $179/night single/double and $189/night triple. Click here to make your reservations. Group: AAF -Rates guaranteed through 3/7