As a member of the AAF, you become part of a network of talented professionals and gain access to tools, resources and connections you need to stay current in the industry.
- History & Legacy: AAF-Houston is the oldest trade association in Houston
- Professional Development: Education in leadership, technology, creativity and marketing
- All-inclusive Membership: Brings advertisers, agencies & all media together in one place
- Advocacy for the Rights of Advertisers: Protects and promotes advertising as an essential industry
- Governmental Affairs: Works to protect the First Amendment, specifically freedom of speech in advertising. Efforts range from grassroots mobilization to national lobbying
- District and National AAF Resources: Materials, website and professional staff to assist local clubs
- College Chapters: Nurturing the industry's future practitioners and leaders
- Advertising Excellence: Awards honoring achievement in our industry
- Multicultural Initiatives: Actively supporting diversity & multicultural marketing
- Public Service: Applying skills of members to help solve community concerns
- Recognition: AAF-Houston members wear distinguished name tags at all luncheon events.
- Local Discounts: Members receive discounted fees for Creative Thought Leadership Series programs featuring prominent industry leaders and speakers. Discounts on American Advertising Awards entry fees are also available to AAF-Houston members. A membership will pay for itself with the saving incurred with only a few entries.
- District and National Discounts: Local membership also includes District and National dues complete with available event registration discounts. AAF-Houston members have exclusive access to National discount programs for goods and services – aaf.org.
Membership Forms and Payment
Individual Membership Levels
For $275, a professional membership includes one full-benefit professional membership
For $485, a premium membership includes one full-benefit professional membership and pre-paid Creative Thought Leadership Series registrations to be used as desired to the programs scheduled for the year, with advanced registration
For $137, an academic membership includes one full-benefit professional membership
Contact Ad 2 Houston for Young Professional Membership rates: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Membership Levels
Corporate platinum membership
For $3,375 a corporate platinum membership includes twenty-five full-benefit professional memberships at a savings of $3,500 per year.
CORPORATE GOLD MEMBERSHIP
For $2,000 a corporate gold membership includes ten full-benefit professional memberships at a savings of $750 per year.
CORPORATE SILVER MEMBERSHIP
For $900 a corporate silver membership includes four full-benefit professional memberships at a savings of $200 per year.